Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I feel...

I dunno wether i'm juz paranoid abot everything or what..My health is not in a very good condition lately...I feel cold n then hot again...hot..cold...when i feel cold..it was extremely damn cold...when I feel hot...i think i could fried an egg...Its frighten me a little...truly I do...

I still couldn't find any friend/s yet..I mean the one dat i can hang out wif...me and my roomate?..ok jer...me n my classmate?...the only thing that we talk about is study or tutorial or lecture or amali...other than that?...i talk to myself...and its driving me crazy...me talking to myself?...am I nuts?...yeah..I need to answer that myself...

My classmate asked me..."awak ni memang sorang2 ea?"....dalam hati cakap...as u can see...but i said.."tak kisah pun"...sometimes its true...sometimes its not...

Study?...Alhamdulillah..

Makan?...i'm losing my appetite...

Why?...

I dunno....

Help?

Naaaa..not now...I still can handle it...

Stubborn?...

thats me...

Mira!!

Ika!!

yes?

let us help u...

no thanks...

things gonna b okay...

rite...

drop the subject..
gotta go...
salam...

0 comments: