Tuesday, April 14, 2009

lately..

banyak tol perkara yg berlaku dlm idop aku lately ni..
things that neve n ever been solve..
n things dat i've ald solve..

i'm glad dat i ald admit it..but still i'm not sure if dats da rigght things to do..involving people in things dat very risky maybe not now..but someday it will..i dun give a damn if i suffer from da consequences as long as i don't dragged others with me..but what i've done last thursday..i know that its ald too late for me to feel guilty or regret..but still..i am..

as for other stuff..
well..
my driving classes went well..
luckily i don't hit someones car last week..
thanks abg din..
hehehe..


my study?..i'm still hoping n praying that i'll get matrix nor other foundation to continue my study...dats da one thing i really give my real damn about right now..Abg Saifullah n Fa willing to help me to get into UIA..but i haven't made up my mind yet..UIA will be my choice if I dun get matrix..lets say if luck is not on my side..then i'll end up in form 6..which I totally hope not!.. don't want to wear the school uniform again!..i'm sick of it...enough of 12 years in my life..!..

hmm...wat else..
owh ya...i'm hanging around wif Jane Austen novels!..I can't believe i did!..Currently Pride n Prejudce...kakaka...download it from ebook..n Wuthering Heights too..I dunno if u guys ever heard abot it or not..since I've been stuck wif Stephanie Meyers novels (twilight, new moon, eclipse n breaking down) which I've read it for abot dozens of time...n I came across this books from dat novel...curious i guess..
Mike Gayle's novels: Brand New Friend which i bought last March with Azree on his birthday..I haven't finish it yet..not my type..n i'm tyring my level best to finish it..hehehe..

hmmm...
thats all i guess..
gtg..salam..

0 comments: